Friday, October 23, 2009

Roxy On Demand

I'm pretty good with technology, but sometimes I just don't have the time to hook up all of my own equipment (and please don't get me started about Dominic C, the electrician who tried to rip me off by charging $50 per connection -- that's $100 to connect each speaker and input or output device to the stereo, so I think he had several thousand dollars in mind before I threw him out of our house). London and Maddie can't believe that we have a huge Sharp Aquos HDTV and seven speaker surround sound in our family room, but that our HDTV DVD recorder and player isn't connected correctly, so we have no sound for movies... we end up watching movies via a portable DVD player plugged into a small screen old fashioned TV in our bedroom.... but the girls are able to use the PVR to tape (and view) all the Hannah Montana and Suite Life with Zack and Cody reruns right there on the big screen in the family room. One day, I'll have the time to reconnect our high end equipment properly, but in the meantime, I'm going to learn more at charter.net/ondemand... apparently, if you have Charter digital, you have free access to On Demand: over 6,000 movies and shows to watch anytime you want... there's no waiting, no scheduling, and it comes right in through your cable box to the big screen! If you miss one of your favorite shows like Heroes, 30 Rock, or The Office, many favorites and hundreds of HD shows are available On Demand the day after they air on TV. Free! You can get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page... hit the button and check it out.

Ondemand

Post?slot_id=

0 comments: