Friday, May 14, 2010

Do You Remember When We Were Under There?

That's Maddie and London's latest eight and nine-year-old girl trick... I've taken to responding by shouting out, "Underwear? Underwear!!" including an occasional flash of lingerie.

I'm reading Anna Quindlen's latest novel, Every Last One, where her narrator is a mom of teenagers, and she writes about them just the way I'd write about my family if I were more talented.

We had a terrific time at the Taylor Swift show at the Rock after dinner (clams in mohle verde -- green sauce) at Adega Grill in Newark, NJ last night. I had planned to let the girls sleep late this morning, but they couldn't wait to jump out of bed for Pop Tart Friday, pulling on their yellow Fearless t-shirts and jumping on the school bus.

Rex and I are heading out at lunchtime to meet Grammy in Morristown and check out Mansions in May in Harding Township, NJ... a very cool, every other year, month-long fundraiser for the Women's Association of Morristown Memorial Hospital (WAMMH) that shows off a local mansion redecorated by the best interior designers in Morris and Somerset counties.

0 comments: