Sunday, July 25, 2010

Turning Over Another New Leaf

As my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers know, the last two months have been very stressful for me, and I've gotten out of shape and out of the habit of a healthy diet and exercise program. This morning my Wii told me that my Wii Fit Age is 60, so I'm afraid it's time to get back on track with an exercise, diet and overall fitness program. Today it was too hot to do much of anything... Rex, London, Maddie and I went out to see Toy Story 3 in Rockaway, NJ, and picked up a few things at the mall.

Tomorrow, however, I intend to start the process of hydrating and detoxifying my body, with a renewed commitment to working out on the Wii fit (I'm surprisingly good at hula hooping!) and the elliptical trainer. If I stick to my program for three months and my Wii Fit Age gets closer to my real age, I'll treat the family to a weight machine for my birthday.

0 comments: