Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ah, the Sweet Routines of Summer... London and Maddie Start Summer Stars Camp at Annie's Playhouse

I'm working from home today, since I need to be here to take London and Maddie for their annual doctor visit with Dr. Eric Yorke of Somerset Pediatric in Bedminster, so I had my first opportunity to drive the girls to camp... it's a top down day, and we had our CD of last year's musical favorites from Annie's Playhouse Summer Stars blasting as we drove to the Bernardsville Presbyterian Church in Roxy's red convertible this morning. On Broadway, Love Potion Number Nine, Lipstick On Your Collar, Heartbreak Hotel... I had the good fortune of seeing Annie this morning, and learning that London has wasted no time in putting the moves on Annie's brother, who is one of the reasons my girls jump out of bed in the morning excited to get to Summer Stars camp.

Continue Reading...

3 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi roxy! i've just voted for u! all the best!! :)

UPrinting said...

Such a cute pic! I'm sure your girls will have a blast. Their final performance will really be something to look forward to :) Under the Sea should be a really cool number.

Mariuca said...

Dropping off some weekend love Roxy, have a great one! :)