Sunday, August 02, 2009

Oh, Who Cares What Her Kids Had for Dinner? Upcoming Events at the Community Theatre in Morristown, NJ

Last Fall, Rex and I decided to check out Joan Jett & the Blackhearts at the Community Theatre (now known as the Mayo Center for the Peforming Arts) in Morristown, New Jersey. When I decided to "review" the show in my own inimitable style on Roxy's Best Of... Morristown, NJ, I was mocked without mercy on at least one Joan Jett forum. "Who cares what her kids had for dinner??!!"

At the risk of exposing myself to the retorts of the social networking scene, I've decided to lay out a few upcoming shows at the Community Theatre that Rex and I and our fellow Roxiticus Desperate Housewives and Husbands are interested in:
  • Chris Isaak tomorrow night, Monday, August 3rd (Wicked Game Music Monday post to come)
  • Blondie next Monday night, August 10th ("Call Me" from American Gigolo Music Monday post to come)

Unfortunately, I am old; therefore, Monday has become a bad night for an outing.

0 comments: