Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Somerset County 4-H Fair Is Almost Here: Join London and Maddie for Free Family Fun -- Wednesday, August 12th Through Friday, August 14th, 2009


Time flies when you have kids, and I can't believe London and Maddie are finishing up their second year of 4-H Prep with the grand finale -- the Somerset County 4-H Fair in Bridgewater, New Jersey -- coming up in just two weeks. The free family fair, showcasing kids projects from animals to rockets, trains and home economics, runs from Wednesday, August 12th through Friday, August 14th, 2009. Rex and the girls and I will be there on Thursday afternoon and evening serving up cotton candy and taking lots of pictures to share with those of you who can't make it out to the 4-H Fairgrounds.

Continue reading...

1 comments:

UPrinting said...

Those cotton candies sure do look cute and yummy, and will probably provide enough sugar to keep kids hyper for the whole day :) I remember when I was a kid whenever I had cotton candy I had powdered milk sprinkled on top. It's yummy, I swear!
The fair sounds like fun, hope you and the girls all enjoy all the activities!