Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Could Go for a Latte Right About Now



This post brought to you by Nestle Dolce Gusto. All opinions are 100% mine.


These past few days, the weather in the Roxiticus Valley has been sunny with temperatures around 70 degrees, but as a spooky and cold Halloween night approaches, I can feel the chill of Fall on its way.  I dread the short days and cold nights that come with basketball season and I've start counting the days until NCAA March Madness and Yankees spring training.  In in the meantime, how about a nice hot latte to warm me up? Trouble is, I live 20 minutes from the nearest Starbucks.  Apparently, our good friends up north in Canada have found the solution.  divine.ca recruited 50 of their luckiest readers to receive and test the NESCAFE Dolce Gusto machine along with a few of their delicious coffee flavors.  The reviews are in and just reading them makes me want to try it.  I can customize eight (8) different varieties to Roxy's individual taste...though I think my family's favorites will be latte macchiato, mocha, and cappuccino.


Now here's the bad news... this fabulous NESCAFE Dolce Gusto coffee machine by KRUPS is considered a must for the Canadian lifestyle.  It comes in three cool colours with chrome detailing -- candy-apple red, dreamy white and sophisticated black -- and  would  be sleek, funky, and easy-to-use, but right now it may require a trip to visit my Canadian friends to bring the goodness home to the Roxiticus Valley.  Think I'll take off to the Great White North...good day, eh?




Visit Sponsor's Site



1 comments:

Mariuca said...

I am drinking coffee now Roxy, want a cup? :) Have a good one! :D