The first of the daffodils are here, almost a month early, and the calendar says it is springtime in the Roxiticus Valley. I'm working hard from the home office on several different transactions this morning, but my mind is playing hooky... after all, it wouldn't be poetic to say
"In the spring a young girl's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of...
- Indications of interest due on Wednesday
- Studying for the Series 79 registered representative licensing exam
- Approving "just a few more tweaks" to a client's mutual non-disclosure agreement
- Laundry...it just keeps coming!
- Scheduling web conference introductions to the Rocket Science management team
- Building an online data room
- Cranky clients telling me how to do my job
- Paying taxes
- Voting to pass the 2010-11 Mendham Township school budget on April 20th"
Instead, I'm daydreaming about opening our beach house in Bay Head, NJ in less than a month... getting a cockapoo puppy for Maddie and London at the end of June...reading Cosmo's list of 50 things to do butt naked...