Friday, May 29, 2009

Keurig Coffee K-Cups On Sale At Amazon!

Sunday update: Amazon really meant it... it was a one-day sale, and all of the prices below have gone back up. I will tell you, though, that even at $23 ($19.55 with Subscribe & Save), Amazon's price beats the one I see in the grocery stores.

From time to time, I've posted about my Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker, and lamented that they still don't have one at my office. This week, I noticed that I'm down to my last few K-cups and coincidentally received my very first payout from Amazon Associates (see the Golden Snitch widget in my sidebar) as a gift card in the amount of $11.04 for a year of hard work. This morning I received an e-mail alert from Amazon that they're having a Friday only sale on the ones I like. Hit the link for big savings on:
  • Gloria Jean's K-Cup Flavor Variety: This variety pack included several of my favorite flavors, including Butter Toffee, Cappucino, Hazelnut, French Vanilla and Swiss Chocolate Almond. 48-count package on sale today only for $19.00, and you can get them for only $16.15 (about 33 cents per cup) if you "subscribe" to receive them every 1 t0 6 months (hint hint, you can cancel your subscription at any time).
  • Coffee People K-Cups Extra Bold Donut Shop Coffee: I've never tried this one but it sounds incredibly good, and with a 48-count package on sale today for only $18.00 ($15.30 or 32 cents per cup with Subscribe and Save) it's irresistable.

Those are my Friday picks, but check out the Friday Sale for yourself! And if you don't mind, please use my links in this post and my sidebar... it won't cost you anything and I can try to earn more than $11.04 from Amazon over the next year.

1 comments:

Color Printing said...

Wow, you are definitely a coffee drinker! :) I know I can't get by a single day without my cup of good ol' strong coffee. Gloria Jeans has some of the best! Thanks!