Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Sweet Melissa Is Due Any Minute... Just In Time for Mother's Day

Rex is away tonight, traveling on business, so my two sweet little girls are curled up fast asleep in my king size bed with me, reminding me just how much I have to be grateful for this and every Mother's Day. Even though they will probably kick me all night long and steal the covers, London and Maddie are so easy to live with and always bring a smile to my face.

As we look ahead to this weekend, my best friend forever Melissa, whom I have known since we were raising hell as sixth graders at Branchburg Central middle school, is about to receive one of the best Mother's Day gifts ever... a brand new baby girl. Melissa and her husband moved out to California at the end of 2001, so I won't get to see her new baby right away, but Melissa's mom still lives down the street from my mom where we both grew up, so I know it won't be long before Melissa comes east to visit with her three year old son and newborn baby girl.

One of the most meaningful Mother's Day gifts for a mom to be like Melissa is a once in a lifetime opportunity that lasts a lifetime... a truly heartfelt and life changing gift of cord blood banking through Cryo-Cell U-Cord. Rex and I banked both London and Maddie's umblical cord blood when they were born, and it was an easy decision to make. Since 1992, Cryo-Cell has helped over 175,000 families worldwide preserve their newborn's umbilical cord blood for potential use against many diseases. If there's a mom-to-be in your life, why not break with tradition and consider this unique Mother's Day gift?

Post?slot_id=37112&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: