Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stuck Inside of Mendham with the Comcast Blues Again

Now all of my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives know that I love it here in Mendham, New Jersey, so I'm not really claiming to be "stuck." However, given my frequent complaints about my not so high speed Comcastic Internet service and frequent cable issues, both here and at our beach house in Bay Head NJ, my title had a nice ring to it. Meanwhile, out there in St. Louis, Charter Cable’s Ultra60 Mbps service has proven to be one of the fastest in the United States. Currently available to those lucky subscribers in St. Louis, Ultra60, along with other Charter high speed products, will be rolled out to other areas of the United States throughout the year 2009. I'm headed over to the Ultra60 Information Page to find out when I'll have a high speed Internet choice here in the Roxiticus Valley.

Ultra60small

Charter’s Ultra60 Mbps service is part of the company’s strategy to provide their customers with the fastest Internet speed available at a time when it is critical to have a high-speed connection for blogging, EntreCard dropping at friends' sites, uploading and sharing photos, and accessing multimedia sites. The Ultra60 speed will enable Charter subscribers to use the Internet in lots of new ways for work and play, such as watching movies, gaming, and skipping the train trip in to NYC by telecommuting with mega-files and much more at super high speeds. At 60 Mbps, I know I'll find the Internet to be a completely different experience – instead of creeping along from one blog to the next, while waiting for large e-mails to upload or download, I'll be able to multi-task the way I do in real life.

And just for my blogosphere buddy, Phatalera, Charter has nicknamed their new high speed services "the Phatband" and they're planning to take broadband to the next level this year, rolling out more super-fast Phatband speeds that will make DSL look like the new dial-up Internet service. Join Charter’s Twitter Feed to find out when the Phatband is coming to your town!

Post?slot_id=

0 comments: