Saturday, August 01, 2009

Boating On Lake Hopatcong Today

The weather turned around from buckets of rain last night to a nice sunny Saturday to join our friends on their boat on Lake Hopatcong. I'll bring along my waterproof camera and try to post some photos tomorrow.

I haven't spent much time on boats, and even less time at our local lakes, so Rex and London and Maddie are really looking forward to it... the girls are excited to try tubing. What is that expression, nothing better than a friend with a boat?

2 comments:

UPrinting said...

That sounds like fun! Hope you had a wonderful time, especially London and Maddie. Wow, tubing, hadn't tried that as well, sounds like an awesome activity. Looking forward to reading your boating adventures :)

Tina said...

I wish i had a friend with a boat. I would be down every weekend lol