Six sure signs that you or someone you know is a roughneck:
- You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree
- You burn your yard rather than mow it
- You think the Nutcracker is something you use on walnuts
- You come back from the dump with more than you took
- You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don't want it
- You tune in to truTV BLACK GOLD every Wednesday night at 1opm Eastern, 9pm Central time
Jackie aka Shinade stopped by the other day to tell me she's a big fan of Real Life TV shows like Ice Road Truckers and the truTV BLACK GOLD characters, who epitomize roughneck culture...even though we've become great blogosphere buddies, there's apparently a lot I don't know about Jackie... I didn't recognize that signs that she was a roughneck, and I didn't know what a hot mama she was back in the 80s! Over on Roxy's Bay Head blog, I had featured the naughty video from "Stacy's Mom (has got it goin' on)," and Jackie dropped in to let me know that the video could have been based on her very own truTV life!
Meanwhile, the pressure is building in the unforgiving oil fields of West Texas, where we've learned that the toughest roughnecks in the Lone Star State have just fifty (50) days to drill four back-breaking holes. The creator of Jackie's favorite Ice Road Truckers, as well as Deadliest Catch, brings you the second season of a show about the kind of men who can't afford to make any mistakes... if they do, it could cost them their jobs or (scary music, please)... their lives.
So... take the quiz, watch the video below, tune in to Black Gold on truTV, and leave a comment letting me know if you have what it takes to be a roughneck.