Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall in the Roxiticus Valley: A Great Time to Save Some Green with Charter and Go Green with a Honda Civic Hybrid

As I posted here this morning, Rex, London, Maddie and I were off to the races today...the Far Hills Race Meeting at Moorland Farms in Far Hills, New Jersey. It was a beautiful day to be outdoors...enjoying the horse races, our good friends, and the fall foliage all around us.

We were worlds away from our TV and all of the Comcastic problems I've been reporting to my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers for months. While we're still missing 20 channels on our master bedroom cable box, we did get the Disney Channel working on our HDTV in the family room, and the DVR replaced so I'll be able to tape those other Desperate Housewives without any glitches. When we returned home from the Hunt, it was time for the girls to "watch something" (an episode or two of Hannah Montana and Suite Life of Zack & Cody on the Disney Channel) while their mom headed out in the blogosphere, where I learned about an exciting promotion from Charter cable television, high speed internet, and telephone service. Right now, you and I can order any Charter service online or simply register and be automatically entered to win a brand new Honda Civic Hybrid worth $24,000. Potential winners must live in an area that offers Charter services. I'm hoping to finally conquer the evil Comcastic overlords and win myself a new green mobile in the process.

Here are the details of my potential new car:

  • Polished metal metallic
  • Up to 45 mpg highway
  • Fabric interior
  • USB audio interface
  • 110-hp, 8 valve, SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylider engine
  • Continuously variable transmission
  • MP3 Auxiliary Input Jack

So, while you're here online, click on one of my links to check out the offers from Charter to save on television, high speed, and telephone service and you just might win a Honda Civic hybrid that can help you save a lot on gas, too. Save green, go green...enjoy Charter services and help out the environment at the same time.


Post?slot_id=

0 comments: