Saturday, October 04, 2008

This One's for the Roxiticus Desperate Husbands....and All You Other Sports Fans Out There

You may not think of Roxy as much of a sports fan, except when March Madness rolls around and you find me blogging bracketology non-stop from my couch in front of my 45" Sharp Aquos HDTV while the exciting college hoops games and recaps and sports clips flash before my eyes. Today, however, I signed up for a contest on a web site called SportsVids, and I want to be one of the top three contestants who refer the most people to the web site so I can win a sports branded prize package. So click my link to Sportsvids and sign up, and send the link along to your friends and family via email. I've got a shot at a new XBox 360, tickets to the Michigan vs. Penn State football game on Saturday, October 18th, or a $100 gift certificate from Dick's Sporting Goods. I'd love to get London and Maddie some new tennis gear, so that hundred bucks would really come in handy.

It doesn't cost you anything to sign up, and you serious all-year-round sports fans out there may enjoy the cool sports vids site, where you can play, watch and share online sports videos. You can upload your own videos, from game highlights to extreme sports to your funniest bloopers. Check out the baseball, football, golf, tennis, hockey, track & field, and I'll catch up with you when college basketball season gets started in late November.


Post?slot_id=

0 comments: