Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Nose On Your Face Has Me Laughing Again: The Quilted Heckler Strikes!


Since I am not funny enough to keep all of you entertained all the time, I have posted about The Nose On Your Face, one of my favorite conservative satire discoveries, here on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, as well as on my Roxiticus Best Blogs site. These boys are good for a laugh every time I stop by via BlogExplosion, and today's TNOYF post is about a librarian with a “McCain=Bush” sign who was removed from a McCain town hall meeting, apparently by the fashion police. Unbeknownst to the Quilted Heckler or the writers of The Nose on Your Face, they've provided me with the most amazing DoItYourselfer suggestion…as my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers may or may not remember, Maddie, my 6-year-old has a little monkey quilt she calls “tonky” (name changed to protect the blankie?) that goes everywhere with her. I was wondering what to do when she outgrows it, now I know. I shall make her a quilted jacket in the fine Republican heckler tradition, attacting hot men with handcuffs throughout Amurrica.

And since The Nose on Your Face can't be convinced to participate in the Battle of the Blogs, go ahead and use the next 20 seconds to read their post about the Quilted Heckler and give ROXY your Battle of the Blogs vote!

1 comments:

Mariuca said...

Awwww so cute! How about London, does she have a fave blankey too? ;)

Here with Mariuca, Have a great day! :)