Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ooh...It's Here! Roxy's Canon EOS Rebel XSi Digital SLR

My new Canon EOS Rebel XSi Digital SLR arrived on Thursday morning, and I've got a BIG problem...in less than 48 hours, I've already taken more than 200 of those 12.2 Megapixel photos. I'm going to need a new computer just to store all of these gorgeous shots. I'm really enjoying it...it feels faster than my "old" camera (the Canon Digital Rebel XT from January 2007) and has a bigger screen for reviewing your completed photos.

Anyway, here are a few of my first shots with the new camera...puffy white clouds in the Roxiticus Valley.


A farm near my mom's house that I've been driving by for almost my entire life without stopping to take a picture.

3 comments:

MamaFlo said...

Gotta Love It!!
I stayed with the smaller 6mp and I love it so I can't even imagine how much you love your 12.2 mp. I would imagine that I'll upgrade in the next few years but this will help me develop my skills. Before our cruise this fall, I'm going to delete all kinds of things off my laptop in order to have space for the thousands of photos I know I will take.

Get to work girland post more of those gorgeous photos!!

Mike said...

Nice shots and a nice camera.

BTW, you don't need to take those large pics just to get great resolution. Halve the size down on your options and you'll have alot more room to store pics and it doesn't affect the quality.

Unknown said...

I'm SOOOO jealous! That will be a future purchase for me! I just moved up to a 7MP and was happy (until now) after having just 4MP. :-) You can get a portable hard drive to store all those photos on fairly inexpensively. Have fun!