Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Toy for London and Maddie

Remember the other day when I posted about trying to find Girl Crush Hair Extensions for London's eighth birthday? What I didn't get a chance to tell you until now is that over the weekend, London and Maddie dragged me to Target near the Rockaway Mall to get the Girl Crush Hair Extensions and a Barbie iDesign Ultimate Stylist fashion cards and CD-Rom! Where did a tomboy like Roxy get two pink girly gurlz?

Anyway, I've just found a new CozmoTV Smart Girls at the Party widget, powered by Barbie (!!), for London and Maddie to play with here on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives. Maddie fell asleep, but London and I watched Amy Poehler interview a young lady who played the steel drums and enjoyed praise dancing, then mommies like me fondly reminisced about their favorite Barbie memories, including the Dream House with the pink walls and the elevator. I'm afraid that until I had two little girls of my own, my favorite Barbie memory involved cutting off their hair. Nowadays, though, London and Maddie get out their big basket full of Barbies and say, "Mommy, act your people!" and I have to play along. Check out the widget below, and if you've got girly gurlz like mine, you can get your own widget here.







Post?slot_id=

0 comments: