Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I've Got My Tickets for Cats at NJPAC (the New Jersey Performing Arts Center) in Newark, New Jersey

This past spring, I posted about two events that Rex, London, Maddie and I enjoyed at NJPAC (the New Jersey Performing Arts Center) in Newark, New Jersey. We saw Movin' Out, Twyla Tharp's interpretation of Billy Joel, in June, and Rex and the girls took me out for a Mother's Day treat to see Alvin Ailey. Both shows were spectacular, so we decided to make Alvin Ailey at NJPAC a Mother's Day tradition, and we also ordered tickets for Cats as soon as tickets for the 2008-2009 season were available. It looks like they've got a lot of other great events lined up, including:

Continue reading

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for leaving a comment!

I've never seen "Cats" but I have seen "Smokey Joe's Cafe" and "Little Shop Of Horrors!"