Sunday, June 08, 2008

All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun...

Hooray! Rex and the girls and I, and maybe our friends Susan and Mike and their daughter, are off to PNC Bank Arts Center on Tuesday, July 29th, to see Sheryl Crow!

Here's a little video from YouTube so you can join in the fun...





There Goes the Roxiticus Desperate Neighborhood!

James Blunt is opening the show. Rex said "Who's he?" but I think he will recognize "You're Beautiful"...I'm not sure I could put together a list of popular James Blunt songs without help from Google or iTunes, but women seem to think he's hot.

I get him mixed up with John Mayer, but I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting to hear "Your Body Is A Wonderland"...

I also confuse James Blunt and John Mayer with Jason Mraz...on the "if it's too loud, you're too old" theme, I'm afraid that when all they hot young boyz start to look the same...

6 comments:

Mariuca said...

Have fun Roxy! I think John Mayer is hotter than James Blunt?! :)

Jena Isle said...

Enjoy the performance and have fun Roxy. Brief respites like that are sometimes not too often.

Anonymous said...

Oh I would love to see Sheryl Crow performing live too.

Marites said...

I love Shieryl Crow..i'm sure you'll have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Sheryl Crow should be a good show. I hope you enjoy it.

Last time I was at the PNC Arts Center was to see Marilyn Manson with my niece. Just a SLIGHTLY different type of music ;)

tashabud said...

Roxy, enjoy and do share with us your experience at the concert afterwards.