Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Dad Like Rex Deserves a Breitling for Father's Day

When you've got a stand-up guy like Rex in your life, who also happens to be the father of your beautiful children, there's no excuse for not being prepared for Father's Day, and this year the girls and I are going to be ready with a Breitling. Rex's cheap $300 Breitling knockoff broke about a month ago, and he thinks it is in the repair shop. Meanwhile, I've found a site online where I can buy luxury Jewelry watches for Rex at a pretty nice price. The Watchery is the most discounted luxury watch site online, offering a free watch with almost every purchase. If you don't want the free watch, you can pick a luxury watch from a large selection at 80% off instead. I browsed the Watchery's selection of Tag watches, but I think I'll stick with the look Rex likes best -- the Breitling Chronomat Evolution Men's Automatic Limited Edition in the picture to your left. It has an 18k rose gold case with silver dial on a brown leather strap....and it qualifies for the Watchery's free watch giveaway, so I can get a li'l sumpin' nice for Roxy, too... there's a ladies' Breitling Windrider Callistino I've got my eye on that qualifes!

0 comments: