Saturday, August 09, 2008

Blogiversary Week Continues, with a Pair of Awards: One Beary Sweet, the Other a Little More KickA**

Now you know Roxy loves a celebration, and there always seems to be a reason to raise a glass...though it is still before noon at the beach in Bay Head, New Jersey, so I think I'll wait until my 4 o'clock beer this afternoon to salute SAH Military Wife and SpicyBug for two awards I received during the Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 3rd Blogiversary Celebration Week. Girlfriend SpicyBug has awarded this blog the Beary Best Blogger Award, while SAH Military Wife has awarded me the Kick A** Blogger Award.

I'm going to honor my long-term blogosphere buddies Mariuca, LadyJava, Cindi (Moomette) and newer friends Ferd and Mister Scott (Run-a-bout!) with both of these awards!

The Beary Best Award is given to those people who we want to know we care… just because. The rules are simple. Click on the cute picture and it should take you to NYC Watchdog’s post and the creator of this sweet award.



For the KickA** Award, the rules include passing it on by. . . .
* Choosing 5 other bloggers that you feel are “Kick (Bleep) Bloggers”
* Let ‘em know via : - your post. b) an email c) Twitter d) blog comments. e) e-card
* Link back to both the person who awarded you and also http://www.mammadawg.com
* Visit the Kick (Bleep) Blogger Club HQ, to get codes and sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

So....thank you, thank you, thank you to my readers and the presenters of these two awards, and congratulations to my five lucky recipients!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! Congrats on both and welcome to the club!

ADMIN said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it!

LadyJava said...

Congrats Roxy and thank your for passing the award to little me.. :)

Have a great Sunday!!

Mariuca said...

YAY! Thanks a million for remembering me Roxy! You're the best and congrats to u too on receiving the lovely awards. I wonder if it's time for me to have another award gala he he...:)

Ferd said...

Wow! First, congratulations! You deserve it! Especially the kick-ass monicker, as those would be my very words to describe you and your blog! I've said it before, you rock, Rox!

Next, a very humble Thank You for passing the awards to me! I wish there were a keyboard emoticon for blushing, like I'm doing right now!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the KA award! Borrowed Lady J's lorry from you to pass these on!

Mister Scott said...

congrats on yours and thanks for mine... i will miss visiting so frequently once school begins in September :(

but there's still a few weeks to go, so no worries!

cheers!