Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Roxy's Best Of...is Up and Running on EntreCard

My shiny new EntreCard is up and running on Roxy's Best Of...and the ads are currently cheap (4EC!!) for my first visitors/advertisers. Please "drop" on by Roxy's Best Of...and get in while the gettin' is good!

I guess I should also take a moment, now that Roxy's EntreCard price is up to 128 EC, to encourage you all to contact me if you'd like to start your own Roxy's Best Of... blog as part of the Roxy WordPress MU (multi-user) Community. I've got New Jersey pretty well covered, and Matt Urdan over at MTMD has signed up for Michigan and North Carolina, but if you'd like to write about the best your hometown has to offer, do "drop in" to Roxy's Best Of and fill out the contact form to participate. Spammers need not apply.

Thanks!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was part of entrcard..

I did get many offers from fellow blogger who wanted me to join EC but somehow I couldn't then and now I think I am too late..

Wally Banners said...

Hi ya Roxie is this the new blog? slams a vote down on roxies blog :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on the "best Of" project. Great idea and I hope it does very well for you. Looks like it is off to a great start!

Deb Rox said...

Conquer the world!

LadyJava said...

Roxy.. it now cost 512 already.. can't afford me...

Mariuca said...

Oh I hope I'm not too late to catch RBO at a good price! So how many blogs do u have on EC now? I'm losing count LOL! :)

Mariuca said...

Oh my oh my!!! You're already at 1024! I added u as fave and will patiently wait for an opportune price to advertise on RBO!! :):):)

Henson Ray said...

Great looking Entrecard. I will have to check it out. I also noticed that it will soon be featured on Henson's Hell...cool...I love "Best of" blogs, because then I get the benefit of your experience and opinion without checking anything out myself. And Lord knows I value your opinions....

Jason said...

Thanks for the tie breaking vote! I just voted for you AND signed up to do some best of the San Francisco Bay Area posts on your new blog.

Mariuca said...

PHEW!!! 2 more votes, I made it!!! Good luck Roxy! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new site! Looking good!

I can probably contribute some to the Stepford, CT scene ~ you'll have to let me know how this is going to work!

Hey ~ on the EC price ~ you're worth it!