Friday, August 01, 2008

Lipstick On Your Collar: Annie's Playhouse Big Show Tonight Brings Back Oldies But Goodies

When you left me all alone at the record hop
Told me you were goin' out for a soda pop
You were gone for quite a while, half an hour or more
You came back and man oh man this is what I saw

Lipstick on you collar told a tale on you
Lipstick on you collar said you were untrue
Bet your bottom dollar you and I are through
Cuz lipstick on you collar told a tale on you, yeah

You said it belonged to me, made me stop and think
Then I noticed yours was red, mine was baby pink
Who walked in but Mary Jane, lipstick all a mess
Were you smoochin' my best friend, if the answer's yes

Lipstick on you collar told a tale on you
Lipstick on you collar said you were untrue
Bet your bottom dollar you and I are through
Cuz lipstick on you collar told a tale on you, boy

I've posted before about Annie's Playhouse Summer Stars camp in Far Hills, New Jersey, and tonight is London and Maddie's big night in front of the crowds at the Bernardsville Presbyterian Church. The girls (and boys) are bringing back oldies but goodies like Love Potion Number Nine, Jailhouse Rock, and Lipstick on Your Collar.

Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi Roxy! Thanks for coming by my site tonight. Another working Sat for me, what's new? ;)

I hope the girls did u proud last night with the goody oldies. :):):)

Wally Banners said...

Miss ya!