Friday, August 22, 2008

Hard at Work on Roxy's Best Of...Laguna Beach, California!

If you've been wondering why you haven't seen my usual several posts per day here at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, it's because I've been hard at work on my new Roxy's Best Of... WordPress MU (multi-user) Community.

While dropping 300 EntreCards for Roxy's Best Of... for each of the past three days, I've learned how easy it is to get caught up in the "business of blogging" and forget that the content of daily posts is what keeps readers coming back.

Today, I'm blogging from our beach house in Bay Head, New Jersey, but my subject is my favorite beach on the West Coast: Laguna Beach, California. For the past four years, Rex and I have taken London and Maddie out to California for every February school break to enjoy our favorite art galleries, restaurants, and shopping in Laguna Beach, and of course, Disneyland in Anaheim. Hope you'll all drop by and check out Roxy's faves!

9 comments:

Waterrose said...

Oh, Laguna beach is one of our favorite spots. We stopped there just before thanksgiving last year to get from A to B. Stayed at a hotel on the beach that was superb. And I loved all of the galleries and restaurants. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!

Hey - you've been nominated for Hottest Blogger at Hot Blogger Calendar

Bet Dooce hasn't even been nominated yet?

Congrats!

Mariuca said...

And now I'm here Roxy! I don't see u anywhere in the blogosphere today, catch me up! ;)

Is this a pic of the beach cause I;m loving all the orange! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Vote vote vote! Yeeha, everyone's on BOTB tonite, good luck ROxy! ;)

LadyJava said...

Here to vote for your Roxy... good luck!!!

--josh-- said...

"Roxy's got a brand new blog"? I thought that was a James Brown song.

Seriously, where do you find the time, what with the 2 kids and the investment banking?

bonoriau said...

Roxy, thanks being my regular dropper. take care.

Henson Ray said...

You certainly have been busy. Can't imagine when you find the time to do all your various blogs. Is it your full time job, or just something you do on the side? At the beach? In the tub? While cleaning your oven? I'm amazed at everything you turn out. I'm jealous you go to Disneyland every year. I've only been there once when I was a kid. I do go to Disney World every year...but never Disneyland.

Mariuca said...

Roxy, so happy that all three of us won last night! Dropping and hopping while waiting for B to come home with dinner, happy Sunday! :):):)