Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clean Out the Closets...the Visiting Nurses Rummage Sale Starts Accepting Donations Saturday, September 6th!

Just like I don't like thinking about Back to School until Labor Day Weekend, I can't clean out my closets to get ready for the semi-annual Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) Rummage Sale in Far Hills, NJ, until the date gets much closer. However, it's the Sunday before school starts, the Visiting Nursing Association tents are set up in Far Hills, New Jersey to accept donations starting Saturday, September 6th, and my procrastination cannot continue much longer. As soon as we head back from the beach to the Roxiticus Valley on Tuesday after Labor Day, I must start my Fall clean-up around the house in preparation for the Fall 2008 VNA Rummage Sale. Fall Sale Dates are:


  • Friday, October 3rd from 9:30am-3:30pm;


  • Saturday, October 4th from 9:30am-3:30pm; and


  • Sunday, October 5th from 12:30pm-3:30pm.

In advance of the rummage sale, the VNA have the tents set up to accept donations, Monday-Saturday 10am-1pm, from September 6 - 24.

The famous VNA Rummage Sale, held every fall and spring at the Fairgrounds in Far Hills, New Jersey, is New Jersey's largest and oldest.

Continue reading

1 comments:

Ferd said...

Ooh. I'm going to have to tell Princess Gail about this rummage sale. Sounds big! And she is a great rummager and garage sale'er. Somehow she always finds cute name brand stuff, brand new, at give-away prices. She never buys anything at full price.
She's never been to NJ. I just know she's going to be curious!