Friday, August 29, 2008

Roxy (Reluctantly) Prepares the Roxiticus Desperate Offspring to Go Back to School: Presenting Roxy's Best Of...Back to School Line-Up

Since I was a kid dreading the end of summer, I've never liked the idea of "Back to School, " particularly the sale brochures that arrive in my mailbox in early July. Now that I'm a mom, I still don't like it, but I have to face the reality that in six short days, Mendham Township Elementary School will open its doors to London and Maddie on Thursday, September 4th, and their after school activities will start the following week.

With the launch of Roxy's Best Of, I'd like to offer links to reviews of the following after school favorites:

2 comments:

Mariuca said...

Busy days up ahead for Roxy! Love the knapsacks, green one's for London and pink is for Maddie! Good luck girls and have fun in school! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a nice article and for that like on tennis academy. :D
i like tennis ..