Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Outside the Roxiticus Valley: Vacationing in Bay Head

Apologies to my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers, who may have noticed a decline in my prolific posting to this blog over the past couple of weeks. We're vacationing at our beach house in Bay Head, New Jersey, so please drop by Roxy's Best Of... Bay Head or the Bay Head Blog to keep track of our summer adventures. I'll also be posting some photos from last night's trip to Martell's Tiki Bar on the Boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant Beach, New Jersey to see our all-time favorite bar band, Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes!

For those of you who stopped by to express your sympathy when my laptop crashed a couple weeks back, a quick update: the FedEx delivery man is due to return my (hopefully) repaired notebook to our beach house today...I'll keep you posted on what kind of shape it's in.

1 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Congrats on your 500th post!!!!...wow, I just had my 100th a couple of weeks ago...hard to imagine 500!!!...very, very impressive stick-with-it-ness!!!...here's to the next 500!!

all the best...