Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion: Last Chance to Vote for My Post on Smallaa, Next Week Will Be Your Turn for $10,000!

Over the long Thanksgiving weekend here in the U.S., I happened to notice an ad on my Google AdSense widget. What caught my eye was a new web thingy called Smallaa... it's sort of a social networking Twitter-like site, and they're paying $10,000 each week for the most popular post. Having spent almost a year getting serious about blogging, surfing the blogosphere through BlogExplosion and EntreCard, I've made quite a few friends and find there is a nice, cohesive community of bloggers who support each other's efforts. Those of you who have come to know me through my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives blog also know that I'm always up for a little friendly competition, so I entered my humorous Music Monday post into the Smallaa contest this week (ending Tuesday, December 2nd). If you've got a minute, please hit the link and vote for my Smallaa post. I'm betting that if we serious bloggers all pull together to support a different blogger each week, a bunch of us can become $10,000 richer before, during, or after the holidays. Thanks for reading, and for taking time to vote.

6 comments:

Mariuca said...

Mooooooorning!! Can u believe I just got up about an hour ago? Tsk tsk tsk!!

Mariuca said...

Roxy, is this contest open to international bloggers like me or just for the US? I'd love to bring home 10,000 bucks yeehaw!!!!

Mariuca said...

Wah thanks for the BEAR-iuca reminder Roxy, yup my contest ends at midnight tonight. I'll be going through all my entries again and will pick my winner then yeeha! Will post the winner in the next few days, so keep a look out yeah and good luck to u and the girls again HUGS! :):):)

Jackie said...

Voted...darn it I have been forgetting that you can vote everyday.

Roxy you know I can be really numb. please always pop in and remind me.

I hope you win!!:-)

Mizé said...

Hi Roxy.
I voted for you too.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Roxy,
I voted for you as well. Best of luck!