Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Slipping Into My Little Black Dress for Christmas Eve Dinner and an Awards Ceremony

The weather outside is frightful (again? still?), but Roxy's got the holiday spirit on Christmas Eve, and Rambler at Lofty Matters has given me an incredible honor and a reason to don my gay apparel and celebrate with balloons, confetti, and champagne toasts all around. The Nobless Oblige Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:

  1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
  2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
  3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
  4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
  5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.


==========================================
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:

  1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
  2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
  3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Posts to support.
  4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
  5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog
    ==========================================

I am passing this award on to:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roxy, I wish you a Merry Christmas and may God bless you and yours. :)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

You're having a great month Roxy...congrats on the award and excellent recipients to boot....a very Merry Christmas to you and yours and good health w/ the New Year!
The party sounds like a good one!!!

Amy

Mariuca said...

Hola Roxy, I'm here sweetie and ho ho ho to you! Did u get lotsa nice gifts from Rex and the girls? I hope u guys are all cozy and warm in front of the fire enjoying this special day, lotsa love and hugs! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Woo hoo, thanks for this lovely award Roxy! I recently got one for MPG and now I have one for Mariuca too YAY! :):):)

Mariuca said...

And congrats to you too, this is such a cool award yeah? I love it! :)

Henson Ray said...

Roxy,

Thanks so much for this incredible honor. I am truly touched. As soon as I get back from Florida, I will have to check it out further and see what I need to do next.

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

Michael

LadyJava said...

Hiya Roxy
Did my comment luv here disappeared or are you to busy to moderate..hehe..

Anyway.. congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it to me.. Muahss!!!

Anonymous said...

Cha-ching...thank you SO MUCH for helping to spread some much needed Happy Holiday Mojo, this year. Oh, and the award? SWEET! Warmest wishes - Liz!

Anonymous said...

Roxy, With everything that has been going on here in my world, I completely forgot about this. I am so sorry, you must think I am an ungrateful heel.

Thank you so very much for this award.