Monday, December 08, 2008

What Are You Willing To Do for Younger Looking Skin?

While I have friends who search for beauty in a bottle as if it were the fountain of youth or the holy grail, I don't spend a great deal of time and effort thinking about my skin and trying to prevent the effects of aging and stress from taking their toll. However, whenever I happen to catch a glimpse of my daughters' youthful faces, or run my hand across their cheeks, I am truly envious of their smooth, perfect skin.

London and Maddie might come home from school one day to find my face covered in cucumbers, red mud from the Red Sea, or another organic treatment I've discovered on the blogosphere, but I would never consider the more expensive procedures such as injections or cosmetic surgery. However, I've heard that other Americans are discovering the secret to younger looking skin, the newest science in skin care, in the form of Dermalastyl. Dermalastyl contains Tropoelastin3, a product that will supplement the elastin levels in the skin’s surface, reduce the appearance of existing wrinkles and help prevent the onset of new ones.

With only 17 days until Christmas, I'm thinking that Dermalastyl might be an attractive holiday gift for either of my older sisters, one or more of the other Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, or anyone on my list who worries about wrinkles, age and laugh lines, and wishes for a more youthful appearance. It costs $89 for a two month supply, so it isn't a cheap Secret Santa gift. However, unlike London and Maddie, those of us who are over 40 can't keep hoping for a fairy godmother to grant our wishes, so we just may have to give Dermalastyl a try. Face it, Roxy's skin isn't getting any younger!


Post?slot_id=

0 comments: