Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tightening Our Belts, Figuratively and Literally

The market was up today, and I guess we all get a day off from the rollercoaster tomorrow for Good Friday. However, it looks like a lot of Roxiticus Desperate Housewives and our fellow Americans will be tightening our belts (figuratively) based on the state of the economy. I got on the scale today after finishing off a box of Girl Scout cookies (the ones that used to be called Samoas but now have a name like Caramel Delights) and thought a little literal belt tightening might not be a bad idea....either that or get back to working out before I need a lapband doctor.
Rex continues to hit the gym every morning, but I'm afraid that March Madness on CBS will be the only exercise I get this month unless the longest cold in history goes away.

0 comments: