Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Bear-iuca: The Perfect Name for Mariuca's Teddy Bear

While we're celebrating Election Day here in the United States, and all eyes are on who will be the next President, over on the other side of the world, my good blogosphere buddy is looking for a name for her teddy bear. Don't worry, I'll get out this afternoon to cast my vote for President, but right now, I'd like to nominate "Bear-iuca" as my choice for Mariuca's teddy bear. If you'd like to submit a name for this cute teddy, click the link below or the photo to participate. And please let me (and Mariuca) know what you think of Bear-iuca!

Wednesday update: Barack Obama won the Presidential election here in the United States, but we won't find out until December 3rd who won Mariuca's teddy bear. Mariuca will choose her winner based on the BEST NAME (BEAR-iuca) and the BEST REASON for wanting to bring her sweet teddy home, so I'd like to share my plans for BEAR-iuca:
  • As my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers know, I have two great reasons for bringing BEAR-iuca home to the Roxiticus Valley, and their names are London and Maddie. My girls have had their eyes on BEAR-iuca since they first spotted him on Wishing on a Falling Star, and I would love to surprise the girls by hiding BEAR-iuca under our Christmas tree.
  • In addition, if BEAR-iuca comes home to the Roxiticus Valley to live with London and Maddie, Rex and Roxy, we won't keep him to ourselves....we'd love to share him with all of you! In the best blogosphere sense of sharing, I'd like to work with the Genie Princess to create a December BEAR-iuca meme in which BEAR-iuca would make an appearance on hundreds of blogs around the world.

10 comments:

Mariuca said...

ROXY!!! Ha ha ha!! Thanks sweetie, Bear-iuca is so cute! And so like me LOL! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Thanks for entering Mariuca's contest Roxy! And for being a wonderful friend and supporter! :):):)

Mariuca said...

I hafta cast my vote for u now Roxy, 6 more to go after this one, good luck! Hope Bear-iuca brings u luck tonight! HUGSY!! :):):)

emilayusof said...

Roxy! what a great name for MAriuca's teddy!

Mariuca said...

ROXY!!! Im here ha ha!!! Just got home from dinner and phew, ur BOTB is still on!! VOTE VOTE VOTE for BEAR-iuca!! :):):)

Mariuca said...

I said I'm here to vote for BEAR-iuca lol! :)

So this is the correct link yes?? I will change ur entry link to this one then.

Again thanks so much for coming up with BEAR-iuca, it is quite catchy he he! :):):)

Mariuca said...

OMG! 2 very awesome reasons to bring home BEAR-iuca!! GP is gonna have the hardest time picking my winner now!!! :):):)

Thanks Roxy, here to vote of course!

Send my love to London and Maddie, BEAR-iuca would make a great Christmas surprise for them too! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Am still up Roxy so let's go for a third win with BEAR-iuca! ;)

Jackie said...

You picked a fabulous name Roxy. But, then if anyone would it would be you.

you are so clever and smart. This name is just perfect and super cute!!:-)))

brass faucets said...

I was looking for a teddy bear of mariauci the football coach as a gag gift, but after spelling it wrong and not understanding what was going on, it was a cool post to read.