Sunday, November 09, 2008

New Stuff in Roxy's Sidebar

My loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers, particularly those who come in via BlogExplosion's Battle of the Blogs or EntreCard, may have noticed some new stuff in Roxy's sidebar. After admiring the top commenters widget on Mariuca and LadyJava's Lounge, I've added the widget to my sidebar here to provide a little motivation for all of you to leave me some comment love. I'll be quick to confess that I'm not ready for a top commenters contest, or even to be as amazingly prompt as Mariuca and LJ in responding to their comments, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

11 comments:

Mariuca said...

Yahoo! The TC is finally up and I'm thrilled to see Mariuca way at the top...now I really gotta ensure I remain there LOL! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Thank you for the linky love Roxy and of coz, I am here to VOTE VOTE VOTE! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Roxy! I forgot to tell u that U are now number 10 over at MPG yeeha! :)

Jackie said...

YaYyyyyyyy for Roxy you got it installed!! and I'm in the top 10.

Happy Sunday:-))

Jackie said...

Oh wow time to vote again...here I go!!:-)

Jackie said...

Oh Roxy I am such a dummy at Blog Explosion. Please drop by and leave me a direct link where I can you when you are in a battle!!:-)

Mizé said...

Hi Roxy. I think it´s a good idea to motivate comments. I don´t have many comments but when I have some, I try to answer asap.
A good week ahead. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

congrats on having enough comments to warrant ranking them... by default you would be in my top two by virtue of the three or so comments... which ARE greatly appreciated!

cheers!

scotty
Run-a-bout!

Anonymous said...

I'll never make the list :( I never have the time to comment.

Toni said...

It appears that I am in last place - so I am definitely going to have to pick up on my commenting!

LadyJava said...

Yeay.. am at at number 2!!! yaho!!