Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives Girls Night In with Canadian Designer Sande Chase

A couple of weeks back, I received an invitation from one of the other Roxiticus Desperate Housewives to attend a Girls Night In at her home, featuring wine, cheese, girl talk, and the new collection of gifts by Canadian designer Sande Chase. I had already made plans to attend the Mendham Township School Board meeting that night, so I couldn't make it to the get together, but I heard that I missed out on a great time, and that I'm now way behind on the latest Mendham and Far Hills gossip.

While I will have to try to catch up on the Roxiticus Desperate grapevine at neighborhood parties over the holiday season, my hostess tells me that I can visit the Oh la la Cadeau web site to shop for the gifts I missed out on the other night. The collection includes handmade boxed gift ensembles and the perfect small gifts with a classy design for each of the Roxiticus Desperate Housewives. For just $29 (Canadian dollars!), I can get the bluebird file set as a hostess gift for Katherine's next big soiree, and Lynette will go wild over the tres chic sachet. The Canadian designer ships all across Canada and the United States via UPS, and with the value of the U.S. dollar it feels like we're getting 20% off the prices on the website. For orders under $200, no duties need to be paid through the border.

For those of you who plan to wake up at 5am and rush out to the mall on Black Friday, best of luck. Or, if you're planning to stay in your jammies like me and shop online, enjoy!

1529

Post?slot_id=

0 comments: