Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Day in the Life of Roxy's Laptop and Laptop Bag

My loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers know that Roxy does not have the best of luck with technology. In fact, I've often thought about creating my very own Roxy's Rule: "If you've spent a bundle on the latest, cutting edge technology, it will break down three days after the warranty has expired." In today's technology news, I received a Critical Update from Hewlett Packard that my almost brand new notebook is in a special class of computers that are prone to broken left display hinges...the terrific news is that I can have my laptop repaired for free by mailing it in to their service department and leaving it with them for a few short weeks.

Despite the fact that I've wondered why the left side of my laptop has been creaking and wobbling when I carry it around the house without closing it up, I don't think I'll be rushing to take them up on that free repair. I wasn't alone in my responses to the ABC tag when I said that my laptop is my essential item. I don't go anywhere without it, and a day in the life of my laptop and my laptop bag would take you with me on a bold adventure... sometimes just around the house, from home office to family room, but more often out and about to our New York City office, sometimes you'll find me pulling it out of its backpack while the girls participate in their activities at Randolph Gymnastics or Pavan's Tennis Academy or Garden State Ballet.

Beyond the broken hinge on the HP notebook itself, I've beaten up a wide range of laptop bags, from a fancy leather case with a handle that broke off in less than six months, to my current one-year-old backpack whose handle and straps are ready to go any day now. I hope Santa will consider a new laptop bag for Roxy from Spire USA, since they make laptop bags that last a lifetime. No matter where my travels take me, a Spire bag will protect my essential item under the roughest conditions. Durable, functional, comfortable, stylish and guaranteed for life proves that Spire laptop bags mean business.

Post?slot_id=

0 comments: