Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pinkalicious: Naming Mariuca's Perfume Gallery Teddy Bear

A few weeks ago, you may have read my post about BEAR-iuca, our family's entry into Mariuca's teddy bear naming contest on her Wishing on a Falling Star blog. While London, Maddie and have high hopes that BEAR-iuca will be coming to live with us in the Roxiticus Valley, we also liked the looks of BEAR-iuca's pink little sister on Mariuca's Perfume Gallery. We're entering the MPG teddy bear naming contest with the name Pinkalicious!

MPG will choose a winner based on the BEST NAME (Pinkalicious) and the BEST REASON for wanting to bring her sweet teddy home, so I'd like to share my plans for Pinkalicious:


  • As my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers know, I have two great reasons for bringing Pinkalicious home to the Roxiticus Valley, and their names are London and Maddie. While my girls have had their eyes on BEAR-iuca since they first spotted him on Wishing on a Falling Star, his little sister is dressed up in pink, their signature color.

So click on the picture of Pinkalicious to drop by Mariuca's Perfume Gallery and let her know what you think of our name, Pinkalicious, and if you've got a more interesting notion, go ahead and enter to win...the girls and I don't mind a little friendly competition!

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

Roxy! I am here now! :)

Mariuca said...

Roxy, Maddie and London! Thank you very much for taking part in this contest as well and I really love u guys referring to her as BEAR-iuca's lil sister ha ha ha, that is adorable! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Pinkalicious is an awesome name, I love it! And I see pink is ur signature color eh? Yay me too he he! Hugs for my ladies and good luck to you, I've added ur entry to my list! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Roxy, I got ur email today, thanks sweetie. Now, we wait and see who will bring BEAR-iuca home woo hoo! :)

J@n!ce said...

Congrats to you for winning the Bear-iuca home :):)