Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Mendham Township Elementary School Principal Update: Board President Mark Ford and Interim Superintendent Catherine Mozak at HSA Meeting Tomorrow

I just received an e-mail from the Mendham Township Home and School Association (H.S.A.) with the following important change to tomorrow's scheduled meeting:

Mark Ford, School Board President, and Catherine Mozak, Interim Superintendent, will be speaking at the Wednesday, November 5, H.S.A. meeting at 9:15 in the Elementary School staff development room. They will address, among other things, the process for finding a new Elementary School principal.

I don't ordinarily attend the monthly H.S.A. meetings and I had been planning to take the train in to work in my office in New York City, but this is a meeting I just can't miss. I'll hope the short notice doesn't prevent too many interested parents from attending, and I'll hope to see many other Mendham Township parents there.

If you're unable to make it to the meeting, I'll do my best to take notes and provide an objective update here at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives and over at my Roxy's Best Of... Mendham, New Jersey site.

1 comments:

Mariuca said...

Morning Roxy! Am up and it's almost 3pm here LOL!

Thanks for the Bear-iuca opst over at RBO, I've added ur entry already YEEHA! :):):)