Saturday, November 15, 2008

Raise a Glass! 50,000th Visitor and 635th Post at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives

Sunday Morning Update on Visitor #50,000...I think it was LJ! Our distinguished visitor came in from Kuala Lumpur at 3:48am, while Roxy was sleeping. Zzzzz. The referring URL was LJ's Music Monday meme, where I had left LJ a question about the Top Commenters widget in my sidebar (does anyone know why only nine of my commenters are listed instead of ten??!!). Visitor #50,000 stayed only 10 seconds before clicking on the Top Commenters widget and dashing away in the night.

It's a rainy weekend here in the Roxiticus Valley, so I thought I would liven things up with a little celebration...it's time to raise a glass and join me in a toast to our 50,000th visitor (and 635th post) here at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives. As of 7:30pm on Saturday night, we're up to Visitor #49,909, so YOU could be the one who helps me hit the big 5-0-K. Scroll down and check the Sitemeter at the bottom of the page, and please leave a comment if you're The One.

And what kind of celebration would it be without a gala awards ceremony? I'm going to slip into a little black dress to accept an award on behalf of Roxiticus Desperate Housewives and pass it on to other deserving sites. My good blogosphere buddy Mariuca honored me with the Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award, a blog award given to a site that:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I'd like to honor the following blogs with the Uber Amazing Blog Award, and I'm hoping to pick a few of my faves that haven't already been tagged and that many of my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives haven't visited on a regular basis:

Unless I'm fast asleep when it happens, I'll be sure to give you an update when our 50,000th visitor joins the party here at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives. In the meantime, do drop in and visit these five terrific blogs. And don't forget, tell 'em Roxy sent you!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

50,000th visitor. That is certainly a big milestone. Wishing you many more to come.

Anonymous said...

I am number 49,917! Your getting closer :) Thank you so much for the award, your so sweet.

Mariuca said...

Roxy! I'm afraid I can't vote for u today dear! I just edited my URL so Mariuca is resubmitted for approval, might take up to 24 hours but u never know with BE! :(

Mariuca said...

On another note, congrats on ur 50,000th thousand visitor and of course on the lovely award YAY! Lotsa love and hugs for u! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Oh you are also my first EC drop today YAY! :)

Mike Golch said...

good luck reaching that milestone.

Anonymous said...

I'm number 49,573 - only 27 more visitors to go!

Ok so I changed into my sexy sapphire blue dress to come and accept this award that you've kindly bestowed upon me and several other wonderful bloggers. Thank you so much!

I guess we aren't breaking out the champagne until visitor 50,000 arrives huh? ;) I'm curious as to who it will be. I sure hope they let you know!

LadyJava said...

Wow Roxy!!
congrats!!...

Vote vote vote!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

You've got them all in: 50.000!!!
Woohaaa!!!

LadyJava said...

Hey Roxy
I'm visitor 50,025!!

So do you know who was your 50,000th?

momwithbrownies said...

Wow! Thank you for my uber awesome award. I've slipped on my black dress, taken a bite of chocolate and blogged to proclaim my uber awesomness.

Thank you Roxy. You're Uber Amazing yourself.

Shelly
The Mom With Brownies

LadyJava said...

OMG Roxy.. I think it was me.. coz I came and did click on your top TC to see where you got it from...heheh...

Wow great traffic tracking..anyway.. I can only let you know once I see your code otherwise I can't really say for sure..:)

YEAY!!! I'm your 50,000th visitor.. what an honour!! bring out the bubbly!! hehe

Deb Rox said...

You are uber amazing! Thanks so very much. And congratulations, goodness! 50,000 is a lot of kisses!