Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roxy's Report from the Mendham Township School Board Work Session Meeting Tonight -- Tuesday, November 18, 2008

At the Mendham Township Home and School Association (HSA) meeting following Elementary School Principal Michael Craver’s resignation, School Board President Mark Ford urged interested parents, “If you want to know what’s going on with the School Board, what issues we’re addressing, go to the School Board meetings. They’re open to the public.” Before tonight, I had only attended one other School Board meeting, the one in September welcoming our new Superintendent, Kristopher Harrison. While I certainly would have preferred to stay home tonight and do math facts and read stories with London and Maddie, I wanted to learn more about the recruitment process for our next Elementary School Principal. The agenda included quite a few items, none of which were clearly labeled, “How’s the Principal recruitment process going?” That was eventually covered when Mark Ford asked for questions/issues from the public, but before we got there I learned a few things that I’d like to pass along.

Continue reading

1 comments:

Mariuca said...

Good morning Roxy! I am trying to do as many drops as possible before I bid nite nite to you! I also have a very easy tag for u over at Mariuca's, have fun! :):):)