Sunday, November 16, 2008

Making a List, Checking It Twice, Holiday Shopping at Sears on Roxy's iPhone!

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Roxy's shopping on her iPhone
I'm making a list
And checking it twice
I'll shop for you at Sears if you're naughty OR nice
Roxy's shopping on her iPhone
I'm shopping when you're sleeping
I shop while you're awake
I don't care if you're bad or good
Just blog it for goodness sake!
Oh! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Roxy's shopping on her iPhone

I'm in for a hectic week at work this week, going in on the train for meetings in New York City every day, so I apologize in advance if I'm not up to my usual prolific posting. I do want to tell you all about High School Musical On Stage over the weekend... London, Maddie, Rex and I had a great outing to Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn NJ with London's Brownie troop.

I usually get work done on my train commute, but this week I'm going to try to do some holiday shopping on my iPhone with Sears2Go. Just in time for the busy holiday shopping season, Sears.com has announced the launch of Sears2Go, the first on-the-go mobile commerce web site offered by a United States retailer. I can use my mobile phone to browse, search for and buy select Sears.com merchandise, and use a store locator to find the nearest store. The holiday elves at Sears will send me a text message alert when my sack of goodies is ready for in-store pickup.

Many of the same features of Sears.com are available through Sears2go... the shopping cart and checkout, product reviews, special offers and order status are designed to make Roxy's mobile shopping just as easy as shopping online. If you'd like to join in the fun, text SHOP to 73277 or visit Sears2go.com on your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates may apply.

Post?slot_id=

0 comments: