Thursday, November 27, 2008

Double Decker Tag

I was just kicking back, enjoying a quiet Thanksgiving in the Roxiticus Valley with Rex, London, and Maddie, when Mariuca's Perfume Gallery dropped in and grabbed me with the Double Decker Tag. Even stuffed with turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and the perfect Belle Glos Pinot Noir, this one seemed pretty easy, so I decided to do it right away. Basically you just have to provide two answers for each of the questions you see below:

Two names you go by
1. Roxy (short for Roxiticus, and the main identity I use on my Roxy's Best Of... WordPress MU community of local web sites);
2. Bree (my original fake identity when I launched Roxiticus Desperate Housewives in August 2005)

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Acqua di Gio
2. Low rise bell bottoms

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Less stress, more relaxation
2. Local bloggers to participate in the worldwide Roxy's Best Of... community by starting their own Roxy blogs and posting about their hometown faves -- kid stuff, restaurants, great customer service

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. Bedtime stories for London and Maddie...we read Pinkalicious
2. Mmmmmm....too much information if ya know what I mean!

Two things you ate today
1. Thanksgiving turkey
2. Mashed potatoes with gravy

Two people you just spoke with
1. Rex
2. London and Maddie

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Shopping for Thanksgiving #2...Rex's family is coming on Saturday for turkey deja vu
2. Visiting my mom in rehab to cheer her up while she recovers from a broken pelvis

Two longest car rides
1. Over 9 hours driving home from Duck, North Carolina to the Roxiticus Valley
2. From home in Mendham, NJ to the Mansion House on the Seaside of the DelMarVa Peninsula

Two favourite beverages
1. Coffee
2. Microbrewed beer

2+1 persons who are chosen to do this tag

1. SpicyBug, since I can't wait to read her spicy answers;

2. Jason, because I've never tagged him before and he needs something to blog about now that the "political season" is over;

3. Bono, since Mariuca didn't get him first!

4. If the Double Decker Tag looks like fun, I'd also like to invite all of you to leave a comment here and tag yourself. I'll add you to my list for linky love, and check out your responses to see if you've been naughty or nice.

Hope you'll all have fun with this one...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All done : ) Thank you.

Mariuca said...

Hey Roxy, I'm here! Watching Seinfeld while dropping, extremely slow EC traffic!

Mariuca said...

I love the sound of the last 2 things u ate, YUM!

Mariuca said...

Thanks for doing this one so quickly and I hope the girls enjoyed Pinkalicious yest night. Happy reading girls! :):):)