Thursday, May 29, 2008

Calendar Mismanagement: Sorry About the Invite to Pierre's South African Braai on Thursday, June 12th, I'm Going to Movin' Out at NJPAC That Night

Apologies, apologies. In addition to the invitation to join us at Pierre's South African Braai that I posted here on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, I actually sent out an e-mail to a bunch of our closest "couple friends" asking them to join us at Pierre's on Thursday, June 12th.

Talk about calendar mismanagement...I'm already going to see Movin' Out at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC) in Newark, NJ, that night. I would still urge the rest of you to get a table for ten at Pierre's, and tell Chef Michael Peters that the Roxiticus Desperate Housewives sent you! Here's a YouTube video of the performance Rex and the girls and I will be enjoying while you rip into your barbecued meat!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your such a social butterfly. Movin' Out looks wonderful.