Monday, May 12, 2008

The Perfect Mother's Day Weekend!

My loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers may have found me unusually quiet this past Mother's Day weekend, but I was away from the Blogosphere and out enjoying my family. I want to thank all of you for your thoughtful comments and Mother's Day wishes in response to my long-running "Wordless Weekend: I Am Mother of the Year!" post. I will be sure to post a more detailed review when I have more time, but to give you a hint of how I spent my Mother's Day, I wanted to share the following video of the Alvin Ailey dancers performing "The Groove to Nobody's Business." Their Mother's Day performance at New Jersey Performing Arts Center (NJPAC) in Newark, NJ, was absolutely spectacular...the dancing, the choreography, the lighting, the costumes, and the venue itself all made for a perfect afternoon for Rex, the girls, and the Mother of the Year!

0 comments: