Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mendham Books Website!

I've posted from time to time about Mendham Books in Mendham, New Jersey, and I recently signed up for their "mailing list." What a delightful surprise when I received an e-mail newsletter with a link to what appears to be a shiny new web site: http://www.mendhambooks.com/


Strangely enough, the informative May 2008 Mendham Books newsletter, which I will highlight here on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, claims to be "Issue 21," (implying that I'm not cutting edge but instead "the last to know"), but the Mendham Books web site doesn't reflect any of the events on the calendar, posted below. I'll apologize in advance that it is a little tough to read here, but if you click on the calendar, the link will take you to the Mendham Books web site where you can sign up to receive the complete newsletter at your own e-mail address.

0 comments: