Monday, May 19, 2008

Shoot the Messenger, or Throw It Out the Window!

With Memorial Day weekend coming up this Friday and the official start of summer just one short month away, I've been thinking about how I will look in a bathing suit on the beach in Bay Head, New Jersey, this summer, and those thoughts are not so pretty. I know I'm not fat, and I really don't obsess about my weight, but I did step onto my bathroom scale this morning and wanted to throw it out the window!

And when I do, I'll replace it with a fashionable and affordable Escali scale. Even if I don't like the look of my Roxiticus Desperate Waistline, I like the modern look of the Escali glass scale. Priced at only $44.95, the Escali BFBW200 Glass Bathroom Scale provides digital measurements of body fat, water, and weight scale. Having this scale might help me to ensure that my eating and exercise programs are helping me to lose fat, rather than muscle. Comes with batteries, and a 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Max capacity: 440 lbs. Hoping I don't have to worry about the weight limit anytime soon.

0 comments: