Monday, May 05, 2008

Somerset Patriots Baseball at Commerce Bank Ballpark


Rex & I and are girls are New York Yankees fans. Before we left New York, we would take the girls out to the Bronx on the subway to see the Yankees play a half dozen games each season. Ever since we've moved out here, I've been meaning to take my family to see the Somerset Patriots play ball at Commerce Bank Ballpark in Bridgewater, New Jersey. They're coached by former Yankee pitcher Sparky Lyle, and they play in a brand new family-friendly stadium. I'm going to take a look at the schedule, and maybe we'll get to a game this summer. I picked up a coupon in ClipperMagazine (one of those freebies that show up in your mailbox about once a month) to buy 1 ticket, and get the 2nd ticket FREE for any Sunday through Thursday game in 2008. Visit the Somerset Patriots web site or call 908-252-0700 to order your tickets today!

0 comments: