Sunday, May 18, 2008

Whaaaa??!! (Those Other Desperate Housewives)


I just finished watching the two-hour season finale of those other Desperate Housewives...I don't even know what to say that would spoil it for you...that ending....crazy! What does it all mean for next season?
Mary Alice just e-mailed me to ask if it was the season finale or the series finale....exactly my question. Given the solid ratings, I don't think there's any reason to believe that ABC would put an end to a good thing.

1 comments:

--josh-- said...

Yeah Best, I just came here to ask you the same exact thing. The ending really made it seem like series finale. (NOTE: SPOILER CONTENT)

Either the series picks up 5 years hence, or else everything is anticlimactic (because we've seen how it ends)... or else it really is over. Otherwise, I don't know.

By the way, with you doing this much blogging, who's doing the investment banking?