Monday, May 19, 2008

Exciting News from EntreCard

This morning I received a good news e-mail from the EntreCard team. If you're visiting from BlogExplosion or Social Spark and you don't have an EntreCard or know what it is, please hit this link to review my EntreCard Refresher Course before reading any further.

Now, here's the scoop: EntreCard just made a ton of huge updates to the site, and we're letting you know about all of the changes here at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives first!

ADD MULTIPLE BLOGS TO YOUR ACCOUNT

I have had four blogs going with EntreCard for a couple of months, but Roxiticus Desperate Housewives is the only one that gets my consistent EntreCard dropping attention. Finally, today EntreCard rolled out a feature that gives us the ability to add more than one blog to an account. Starting today (Monday, May 19th), I can add all four of my blogs to Entrecard simply by going to my Dashboard and clicking "Linked Blogs" in Dashboard navigation. I'll be able to choose whether to link my main account with my other existing EntreCard accounts, or to register a new blog (yes, I've got a few more) with Entrecard, and automatically link it to my account.

With the new system, I'll be able to switch from one blog to another, and drop or advertise as either one, from the very top right of my Entrecard screen. When I'm "dropping" in from the beach, I can switch to my Bay Head Blog EntreCard. Where my email address is displayed there will be a link to "switch" to another one of my EntreCard accounts. This will make it so much easier for me to drop multiple cards on all of the members of the Red Hot Drops!

And there's a contest going on at EntreCard: add just one more blog to your account, and you're automatically entered to win 15,000 credits!






ENTRECARD OFFICIAL EBOOK

EntreCard has created a free e-book for everyone to download. If you're new to Entrecard, and wondering what to do first, this e-book will guide you along the way. And if you're an intermediate or advanced user, it's packed full of strategies you can use to get the absolute most from the EntreCard service. I'm going to download it right away and use it to update my EntreCard Refresher Course.


BLOG POST CONTEST - WIN 2,000 CREDITS!

EntreCard is also holding a contest to help spread the word on the "add new blog" feature and new E-Book, so anyone who posts on their blog, mentions EntreCard's new "add a blog" feature, and posts a link to the new ebook on their blog wins 2000 credits. Just leave a comment on this blog post with the link for EntreCard to see. Credits will be paid to all winners on June 25th

MULTI BLOG CONTEST - WIN 15,000 CREDITS!

EntreCard is giving away 15,000 credits to people who add new blogs to their accounts. EntreCard will randomly select one winner in each of the following classes:
  • 2-5 blogs in account
  • 5-10 blogs in account
  • 10-15 blogs in account
  • 15-20 blogs in account
  • 20-25 blogs in account

EntreCard is giving away a total of 75,000 credits, as there will be one 15,000 credit winner for each class. All you have to do is use the new feature to add Entrecard to your other blogs, or simply link your other blogs together using the "switch" button in the top right of the site. Winners will be picked on June 25th.

NEW HOMEPAGE

If you haven't been around EntreCard in a while, then you haven't seen their new homepage. It automatically posts links to YOUR posts, every time you update your blog. You can also use it to see in real time what Entrecarders are talking about on their blog!

NEW CAMPAIGN PAGE TABS

On your "Campaign" page, EntreCard has added simple quick jump tabs to the campaign page, to easily see the newest, cheapest, and more at just the click of a button. The "Search" tab on the end of the campaign navigation will bring you to the browser that you are currently familiar with.

TOP DROPPERS RSS FEED

The people who visit your blog more frequently than any other members are known as your top droppers. We just created an RSS feed, found on your "Statistics" page, that will allow you to subscribe.

The new EntreCard E-Book and all these new features are designed to help you get MORE traffic, MORE exposure, and MORE value for your blog and your time. Don't forget to enter the EntreCard contests by adding other blogs to your account, and posting a link to the new E-Book!

0 comments: