Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome, SocialSpark Visitors!

So my loyal readers know that Bree blew off her good friend Mary Alice and the other Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, who were headed in to Morristown, New Jersey, for a night of Sex in the City...I bet you're wondering what I'm doing instead. If you're young and single, perhaps living in London or Paris or Milan or New York City (or where is it in Malaysia that my blogosphere buddy Mariuca lives?), it probably doesn't sound like much fun.

But here goes: Rex and I are sharing a Marcha Malbec Nuevo 2005 on the deck, waiting for the Roxiticus Sunset, listening to Rex Smith and Uncle Kracker on the iPod, making new friends and giving "props" on SocialSpark, and watching my girls play on the lawn and practice their Hannah Montana and High School Musical performance for our upcoming Roxiticus Sunset Party.

And you should know that I'm not totally antisocial...we're having a play date plus dinner (spicy black bean soup) at Lynette's house tomorrow night, and Mary Alice will be there with her kids, too...

4 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi Roxy, I'm up and am here to give u my vote he he!! You got like 8 more votes to go after this. ;)

I'm sure Mary Alice and gang will forgive Bree for blowing them off... spending a day with the 2 cuties and the handsome Rex sounds like fun!

Oh yeah, SITC was huge in M'sia..of course! I have the entire DVD collection for all the seasons woo hoo! I gotta say Samantha is my fave, she's the coolest and she makes me laugh. Carrie is way too emotional for me and it irritates me when she gives out one of her girly shrieks!!! But I am raring to watch the movie of course. :):):)

Bugz said...

Spicy Black Bean soup sound good to me..anything Spicy does ;)

RoxiticusDH said...

Well then come on over, Spicy Bug! Lynette's casa es su casa!

Wally Banners said...

yan..hehe excuse me havent slept all night,but am up enuff to vote for Mrs. Roxie.